INSTAGRAM

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Watercolor Words

For the past week or so I've been on a watercolor rampage! I've had so many pent up ideas of things to paint and I finally got around to them--for hours on end each day. It's quite odd how motivation and momentum build up while I am creating something to the point where I forget how hungry I am, and the like. Thankfully, though, I've been multitasking by getting some sun while painting, via the comforts of my backyard.
This is one design that I have made so far, an illustration of one of my favourite Bible quotes. I have been painting little doodles that I've turned into Spoonflower fabrics as well as illustrating a variety of quotes (from the Bible, famous authors and artists...) with the intent of listing prints of them in my Etsy store (coming ASAP)! I really love how watercolor always looks so fresh, but I especially love the true message of this verse! Focusing on the positive is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...