INSTAGRAM

Thursday, September 18, 2014

DIY Scalloped Series: Necklace


Materials:
Glue gun
Paint brush
Acrylic paint
Thin wooden semicircles (Note: I started with 4 circles and sawed them in half to get 8 semicircles)
Ribbon the thickness of the wooden semicircles (I used a length about 30 inches)
Step 1: Paint the wooden semicircles with your desired color or pattern. 
As you can see, I gave mine a golden edge and painted one side mint green. When I want a more neutral necklace I can wear it with the wooden side showing to match my hair and skin.
Step 2: Center and hot glue the painted semicircles onto the ribbon to make a row of scallops. 
The extra ribbon at the ends can be tied in a bow as the closure.
Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...